Video tutorials that aren't specific to MoI but still useful because both apps have the same basic geometric kernel – from Integrityware – and concept of modeling.
Download (Length: 9 minutes, Size: 7.3 MB)
This tutorial goes over the steps for building a crown with club shapes in it (like playing card clubs). I try to go pretty slow and give a lot of commentary about how some basic operations work, like selection and construction lines. This is a good way to see how some of these features are applied in a real modeling session.
Download (Length: 6.5 minutes, Size: 6.3 MB)
This tutorial is for a pretty simple shape but covers using sweep, boolean union, and applying a fillet to round the corners.
Download (Length: 17.5 minutes, Size: 21 MB)
It is like from some episode of "Die Biene Maja (Maya The Bee)" timeless classic TV series. You must see it :)
• MoI without a manual (basic operations) by Ray
• Garden water can by lyes
• Gaz tank by lyes
• Blueprint handling by lyes
• Halogen Lamp by Daniele
• Rendering MOI3D Models in Blender and Luxrender by Phil
• Tutorial that addresses doing accurate tapers/draft in MoI, in it's current state, V2 by Danny
• Using Construction lines by Nigel